Friday, May 20, 2011

10 secrets to Justin Bieber


Justin Drew Bieber is a Canadian pop singer born on March 1, 1994 in Stratford, Ontario, Canada. 
In the summer of 2009 was released her debut single "One Time", which was ranked in the top thirty in over ten countries. It was followed by his debut album, My World on November 17, receiving positive reviews and a platinum certification by the RIAA, becoming the highest debut for a new artist of the year, besides that Justin made the first artist in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 to have four singles from a debut album in the Top 40 before the release of the album. His first full studio album, My World 2.0, was released on March 23, 2010 and was preceded by the international success "Baby." In the summer of 2010 will embark on his first tour, My World Tour. 
His album "My Worlds" has positioned itself among the top 10 Spanish sales for more than seven weeks. 


1. Justin Bieber's voice is changing. 
"I'm at the age when my voice is changing," Justin, who turned 16 on March 1, told Connelly. "It was a soft trasición so far. I'm not through the whole process, but I have the best singing teachers in training and things ... I like my voice as it is now, but I have to develop and plan to arrive down, so I have to work with what I have. " 




2. Beyoncé loves Justin Bieber 
"I was a little nervous," Justin said of his recent meeting with Beyonce. "But it was basically like, 'You're very pretty." I was trying to still and silent. Jay-Z was at his side. " 




3. Justin Bieber grew up listening to Boyz II Men. 
Justin said his mother put a lot of music around the house while he was growing. 


"He put a lot of R & B," Justin told Connelly. "As Boyz II Men. That sounded a lot in our house. I would take the CD and take it in my room and try to make the races pequelas did. And mimic what they were doing ... amazing." 
Justin Said His mom played a lot of music around the house as I WAS growing up. 




4. Justin Bieber did not grow rich. 
"I grew up with not much money," he said. "I lived with my mother. My mother and father split when he was very young. I had a relationship with my dad, but they were divided. So I was with my mom. Then I was with my dad ... I did not have much money, but did not know that. As a young man had everything he wanted. I played sports. I had clothes. ... But now that being in the position where I am now is like looking back, I am so blessed. " 




5. Justin Bieber took a plane the first time on his way to meet the man who would be his manager. 
Scooter Braun, a former executive at So So Def Recordings, Justin discovered on YouTube and the teen flew to Atlanta from Ontario, Canada. 


"The first time I was ever in a avió," Bieber said. "It was awesome ... I met Jermaine [Dupri, founder of So So Def], and after about a week later my manager had shown Usher videos found me. 


"And Usher felt like, 'That was the child? Man, that kid is ... should let him sing for me." So, I flew back to Atlanta, where I sing for him and know him. Depues wanted firmar'me. Then he got in touch with Justin Timberlake and JT also wanted to sign me. " 




6. Justin Bieber think Jessica Biel is hot. 
Justin says the best part of meeting Justin Timberlake was to Timberlake's girlfriend, Jessica Biel. 


"That was the best part," Justin Bieber told Connelly. "That's how it ... that was the best. She is so hot." 




7. Justin Bieber is a lefty. 


"At 8 I started playing the guitar," Justin said. "Basically when I started playing the guitar, picked up a guitar right-handed. 'Because that was it ... my mom had a right guitar at home. And I took it and grabbed her left hand. My mom otherwise change . And I would change it right back in another way and try to play. It was difficult because it is upside down. My mom, I think it was my birthday, I bought a left handed guitar. And so, since I was young I learned on a guitar left-handed. " 
center forward 


8. Justin Bieber loves hockey. 
"I love hockey," Justin said. "I've played hockey all my life." 


Justin says he played center forward and the roots for the Toronto Maple Leafs. 


"I'm a Leafs fan, yes," he said. 




9. The Justin Bieber's favorite color is purple. 
"What is your favorite color?" Connelly asked. 


"My favorite color is purple," Justin said. 


"I did laugh aí," Connelly said. "People sometimes ask you what your favorite color?" 


"Yes, sometimes," the singer said. 


"Is it really fun to be asking about what your favorite color?"Connelly asked. 


"Yeah," Justin said. "Like, who cares what my favorite color?" 




10. Favorite food is spaghetti Justin Bieber Bolognese. 
"People will ask what is your favorite food?" Connelly asked. 


"Yeah," Justin said. 


"What?" 


"Spaghetti bolognese," Justin said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment