Monday, October 10, 2011

NEW Magazine Interview

Justin Bieber gave an interview to 'NEW Magazine. Here we left it translated!
Romeo Beckham wanted to call his little sister, Harper, like you. How did you feel?I saw Victoria on Twitter and thought it was great. In the end, they ended up calling his daughter as a character Selena program, so maybe they can call the next like me!
Beckham's children are your fans. Guitars and sent them knew. How were they?Yeah, they were some great guys. Selena and I met at the Teen Choice Awards and were very cool. I have to tell David that when we're both free, go and give them a private concert in your home if he gives me some private lessons in football!
Are you invited to dinner?No, but they invited us (Justin and Selena) to eat.
How are things with Selena?Really well. We are both very busy, but we took time last month and was very cool to spend time together and just do normal things like going to the beach or dinner together.

What do you like about Selena?Everyone can see that she is hot (hot) and that's great, but there is much more than that. She makes me laugh and puts me up with his jokes. She also has strong family values. Both were raised by our mothers in single-parent families and that gave us lots of family values.

When you are going to live with each other?For now, we are very busy. Hotel rooms were too much for me last year. She could be a part of the world and I could be on the other. We're just a young couple who are enjoying spending time together
Would you say that you love?I would not be with someone if it was not love.
When you are going to marry?I can not tell when, but I do not want to do when he grows up. In this industry, people leave things like marriage and children until later, but those are the most important things
Recently, you said you wanted to have children before 25. What do you think about it Selena?I would really like to be a young father and even have my first child at 25, it still gives me plenty of time to concentrate on my career. A Selena loves children, she's great with them.

Will you marry before having children?I do. I know we're living in a modern world, but there is a nice way of doing things. I am very traditional in that sense. First I want the wedding and then I want children.
You and Selena are competing against each other in the Grand Prize Fans of the MTV Europe Music Awards. Are you competitive?We are competitive, but not against each other. Both support the other's career completely. If she wins, she is excited, and I know she will feel the same way if I win.
We have heard that is a fan of Cheryl Cole. Why are you so fond of her?Every time I have known her, she has been very sweet to me. She really has the whole package. I also like as an artist, she is very talented.
Fancy it?I do not think there is a guy who does not. If higher, ask him to go to dinner when I was single. She really is concentrating on his music and movies at the moment but when you decide to settle, will be a lucky boy.
Tone, do you think would be the perfect woman?She's really hot, but more importantly it is a nice person, so if I do.
Are you upset that ousted X Factor (U.S.)?I think it was a shame, and some TV critics think it was a wrong decision.She had some positive comments during his short time judging, but everything happens for a reason. Perhaps that could be spent to fully concentrate on his music. Usher, Selena, Rihanna, Katy Perry and other quieron record with it, so you have a great opportunity to work now.
Cheryl recently recorded some scenes with Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez for an upcoming Hollywood movie 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'. Do you think you can do as an actress?I think it can be a great actress too. The new generation usually acts, sings and presents and Cheryl is no different. If you want to be a Hollywood girl chant I believe it can be.
How do you think this year will be X Factor (UK) without it?I was a little worried that without it, and Simon [Cowell], but I think it was a very strong season so far. The talent has been great and the new judges have worked very well together. It was a big step to join Kelly [Rowland], which has really added something.
Who is your favorite judge on the show this year?Kelly is amazing, was part of the larger group of girls in the world and therefore I believe that one of its contestants will win. I also like Gary [Barlow], however, I think it has assumed the role of Simon very well.
Do you have a favorite contestant so far?The girls have really outstanding. Janet [Devlin] is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment