Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Justin Timberlake Justin Bieber: You need a plan


Several celebrities have different ways to relax so much work, andJustin Timberlake is smoking a little marijuana.

The singer of 'Like I Love You', Justin Timberlake, readily admittedthat he smoked marijuana during a recent interview with Playboy magazine.

He explained: "The only thing that makes me (smoking marijuana)is to stop thinking. Sometimes I have to get my brain off. Somepeople are better drugs. I feel I'm reaching a point in my life whereI'm looking around and there is much to enjoy and I have only tostop and take time. "

Also, Justin Timberlake took some time to give some advice toLady Gaga and Justin Bieber. About Gaga said: "It is legitimatelytalented 'and Bieber,' You must have a plan. Otherwise, before you know it, you see a boy younger than you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment