Friday, June 17, 2011

Justin Bieber still can not understand love

 The relationship between Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber is going well, have gone on vacations together, met their families andeven helped Selena Justin during his recent illness. Many now ask, 'if you go to live together? What if they undertake? But I think it is too early to talk about something ...

In an interview with the magazine Tiger Beat, Justin admitted thateven know what is love and remember long Selena also said she was not sure if he had ever been in love.

So if no one knows if you love let alone think will take their relationship to another level.

The Tiger Beat magazine, Justin said, "I'm not saying I know everything about love. I think I never understand what it really is."

Even if he said he believes that true love can begin at any age, "So many people say, 'is 17, what does he know of love?" And I think ifyou ever had a dog, [you know what love is]. "

Hmm ... you are not comparing your love for Selena to love your dog, right Justin?

He added, "When you get to 11 or 12 years, you begin to see the girls and think, 'I like, I see that person because it's cute." Do notreally know the meaning of love, but think so. "

What if Justin has ever told that you love Selena? They seem to betaking it easy which I think is great but do not overdo things or think too much but the magic is lost. That is not love.

No comments:

Post a Comment